PREPARATION and APPLICATION
1. The surfaces to be applied should be free from dust, paint, mold oils and adherence reducing materials.
2. Cracks, holes and broken surfaces should be repaired with suitable materials before plastering.
3. The walls to be applied must be moistened with water.
4. To get high efficiency, plaster profiles should be used in the corners.
5. Plaster bottle should be used in the compound places and moving points.
6. Karlis machine plaster mortar is sprinkled on the prepared surface with ready-made plaster machines.
7. It is recommended to apply plaster sprinkling at least 24 hours before the ceiling-concrete and gross concrete surfaces to be applied.
8. The second layer of plaster should be applied at least 24 hours after a single layer is applied.
9. If the thickness is less than 2 cm, one layer is applied, if the thickness is more than 2 cm, the second layer is applied 24 hours later. In practice, each layer should not exceed 2 cm.
10. The surface is leveled, when the surface is hardened, it is triached and the application is finished with an optional damp sponge.
CURE: In order for the plaster to be more durable, it should be watered within 5 days starting from the day after the application, depending on the weather conditions.
1. Since it is a cement based material, it should not be inhaled directly and should be washed with plenty of water in case of eye contact.
2. No substance should be mixed with the product.
3. It should not be applied on frozen surfaces in cold weather.
4. It should be protected against quick drying if there is strong wind and excessive sun.
5. The application should be made between + 5 and + 35 degrees.
6. It is recommended not to use a steel trowel.