• With a special cardboard produced with high technology,
one side is red and the other side is green. Coated Water and
Fire Resistant gypsum-based boards, especially in interior
spaces, such as suspended ceilings, partition walls and
drywall linings where water and fire resistance are sought
They are the boards used to create wall systems.
• Suspended ceiling, partition wall and drywall in indoor dry
wall systems applications, especially in creating systems
that require both water and fire resistance used.
• Water and fire resistant plasterboard increased fire resistance
time and water repellency It is a type of plasterboard with a
smooth surface that has been given its feature.
• It is covered with red paper on the front and green on
the back. Water and water produced in various sizes Fire
• Moisture and Fire resistance
• Clean and easy assembly
• Tile, ceramic, etc. on it.
• Saving time
• High surface quality
• Partition wall
• Shaft walls
• Steel Structures
• Wet areas